- The secret to naturally beautiful hair is here. The importance of using the right brush should never be underestimated, so run your locks through our ever-popular boar bristle hair brush.
This natural bristle hair brush massages your scalp and stimulates blood circulation. Why does your hair love it? It encourages each strand to produce important natural oils and boosts hair growth for less breakage and healthier locks.
The bristles in the boar hair brush distribute these oils evenly down the length of each strand while removing excess. No more oily at the top and dry at the bottom. We want you to nourish your hair, not coat it with products that can weigh it down - saving your hair from frizz and making your getting-ready routine a little more seamless.
Feel the difference when you style with a natural bristle hair brush. Experience more manageable hair, whether you’re rocking fine strands or a thick mane, and you’ll never want to go back to a standard brush. Glides through hair as effortlessly as you’ll glide through the day!
- * Use on dry hair.
* Spend 2-5 minutes brushing repeatedly over hair
* Brush from root to tip. This brush will not detangle hair but nourish it.
* Remove caught hair regularly.
* Run a comb through gently to remove hair.
* Once a month rinse the bristles with cold water and a touch shampoo - it is hair after all.
* Shake off excess water and let it dry fully with bristles pointing down.
How to wash:
1. The first thing that you want to do is remove any hair that is stuck in the bristles. take a regular comb at the sides of the brush, underneath the layer of hair at the bottom of the brush (I know this sounds gross, but it works!) and pull up, catching the hair in the comb.
2. Once the extra, loose hair has been removed from the comb, fill a bowl with warm water, and squirt in a little bit of shampoo. Dip a toothbrush into the soapy water and rub the brush, making sure to get all of the crevices and bristles. This will remove any oil or dirt that has built up overuses. Also, clean the pad that is holding the bristles. If it is wooden, make sure that it is quick and only do as much as necessary, otherwise it will stain and the water will soak into the brush, causing the wood to rot later on.
3. Rinse the toothbrush underwater again, and go over your brush once more.
4. While you let the bristles air dry, dampen a cloth and clean the handle and back of the brush.
We hope you’re as excited as we are to treat your hair with the love it deserves! To find out more about why the boar hair brush is your transformative tool for healthy hair, our Customer Happiness Team would love to help you out. Contact us directly on +61 449 737 412 or email email@example.com