You’ve made the switch to sleeping on a silk pillowcase. I can promise you that you’ll have no regrets as you start to notice your hydrated skin, smoother hair and a better night’s sleep. However, you need to care for your silk pillowcase so that they can continue to care for you. Our range of Shhh Silk pillowcases are designed using high grade 6A pure silk fabric. This means that you can wash them in the washing machine instead of breaking the bank at the dry cleaners. It’s easy to maintain the quality of your silk pillowcase, just follow these simple steps:
- Turn your silk pillowcase inside out and zip it closed.
- Place your silk pillowcase inside our Delicates Wash Bag. This will help protect it whilst in the washing machine.
- Put your silk pillowcase in the washing machine on a cold or warm delicate cycle. The cycle should not exceed a water temperature above 30C.
- Use the Silk Delicate Laundry Wash to remove perspiration, body oils, and stains while cleaning and preserving fabrics. It’s important that you use a detergent that doesn’t contain enzymes or bleach that will damage your silk pillowcase. Not to mention that this laundry wash will ensure your silk pillowcases smell of rich amber, bergamot, lavender, and musk!
- After the cycle has finished, allow your silk pillowcase to air dry, out of direct sunlight.
- Once your silk pillowcase has dried, use an iron to remove creases. This will prolong the quality of your silk pillowcase.
- Place you fresh silk pillowcase onto your pillow and enjoy your beauty sleep!
If you have tough stains on your silk pillowcase, pre-soak it in a Wash Tub Basin before putting it in the washing machine.
Have you tried our Silk Laundry Wash?
Enjoy your beauty sleeps babes - Brit x
Let customers speak for us2259 reviews
I Need Sleep Sleep Mask
The perfect size scrunchie... love the feel..i have thick hair and it gives me peace of mind..no headaches..yay..which im prone to usually when i tie up my hair without a silk one.
I ordered the King Size Violet Gray silk zippered cases + love them! They fit perfectly on my king size pillows + so soft on my face + hair. Easy to wash + in the dryer for a little while then I hang to finish drying + they come out great! Will purchase more-