You’ve made the switch to sleeping on a silk pillowcase. I can promise you that you’ll have no regrets as you start to notice your hydrated skin, smoother hair and a better night’s sleep. However, you need to care for your silk pillowcase so that they can continue to care for you. Our range of Shhh Silk pillowcases are designed using high grade 6A pure silk fabric. This means that you can wash them in the washing machine instead of breaking the bank at the dry cleaners. It’s easy to maintain the quality of your silk pillowcase, just follow these simple steps:
- Turn your silk pillowcase inside out and zip it closed.
- Place your silk pillowcase inside our Delicates Wash Bag. This will help protect it whilst in the washing machine.
- Put your silk pillowcase in the washing machine on a cold or warm delicate cycle. The cycle should not exceed a water temperature above 30C.
- Use the Silk Delicate Laundry Wash to remove perspiration, body oils, and stains while cleaning and preserving fabrics. It’s important that you use a detergent that doesn’t contain enzymes or bleach that will damage your silk pillowcase. Not to mention that this laundry wash will ensure your silk pillowcases smell of rich amber, bergamot, lavender, and musk!
- After the cycle has finished, allow your silk pillowcase to air dry, out of direct sunlight.
- Once your silk pillowcase has dried, use an iron to remove creases. This will prolong the quality of your silk pillowcase.
- Place you fresh silk pillowcase onto your pillow and enjoy your beauty sleep!
If you have tough stains on your silk pillowcase, pre-soak it in a Wash Tub Basin before putting it in the washing machine.
Have you tried our Silk Laundry Wash?
Enjoy your beauty sleeps babes - Brit x
Let customers speak for us2373 reviews
Drop shippers. Never again
Grey Silk Sleep Mask - Ready To Ship Now
I received a $10 voucher but won’t use it as Delivery is way too slow
Lovely product but took 11 weeks to arrive.
I ordered early November and received after January. It did not come in time for XMAS! Product is great but delivery time needs to be worked on.